Organic Jiyo is an exclusive online retailer for natural, organic & healthy products in Pakistan focused on bridging the gap between authentic organic producers & consumers. We have fun; we love what we do and are extremely ambitious. We are currently growing rapidly and are expanding our reach nationwide. We are looking for a dynamic individual to work as our Sales & Operations Lead.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure efficiency.
- Communicate and manage the delivery riders.
- Support in managing supply chain: From being the first point of contact of a customer, up until fulfilling the order.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Closely work with our CEO in business development work, on boarding new producers, forming partnerships and alliances with complementing businesses.
- Support the work in developing sales strategies and proactively taking part in other functions, such as market research, production, sales and distribution.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hard working individual with a desire to be a leader;
- Can-do, will-do attitude;
- Attention to detail and Excellent Time management skills;
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction;
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature;
- Exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail;
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situation;
- Self-motivated, structured, accurate, result driven, ready to improve and open to change;
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly and timely;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems;
- Bachelors in Business Management or relevant field;
- 1-2 years’ experience is preferred.
Organic Jiyo has a competitive compensation package. It will commensurate with skills and experience and can be discussed at the first interview. Successful completion of one month probation period will lead to this full time role.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected]